Friday, May 30, 2008
- Two more bottles or laundry detergent, the kind with no perfumes or dyes, we are well stocked on laundry supplies now!
- snacks to share after a ball game
- lots of tea and drinks for all
- peanut butter for pbj's before we run out to a ball game!
- some pretty polish for toe nails this summer!
Total out of pocket...$0.99
Total ECB's for next visit...$37.96 !! Looking forward to the June monthly book!!
***Update*** Our Saturday trip....Two trasactions, totaling $43, spent $19 extra care bucks, $1.12 cash, earned $13 ecb's for a total of $33 ecb's for next visit!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Rose is a very happy baby, as you can see. She smiles a lot and is very talkative. She is friendly with everyone and is not afraid of people she doesn't know. Life is fun with her because she giggles and kicks and squeals! Rose is quite "grabby". She tries to get ahold of anything within her reach especially if you are holding something.
Current Statistics: 15 pounds 11 ounces, 25 inches long, 17 inch noggin' with a little more fuzz than last month, 0 teeth ;)
4 colgate 360 toothbrushes $3.99 each
-2 $1 off manufacturers coupons
-$5 off $15 cvs printable
- $.10 out of pocket
earned $15.96 in extra care bucks
4- 12 packs of coke $12
1 garnier conditioner 2.99
2 oral b toothbrushes 1.99 each
1 gallon milk 4.19
10 kodak prints 2.90
-2 $1 off oral b
-1 off garnier
- 2.90 for photos
-4 off 20 cvs printable
-5 off 15 cvs printable
-$1.87 on gift card
Earned 6 extra care bucks for a total of 35.96 for next time!
Read about more great drug store savings and get links for tons of coupons from Denise, The "Cent"sible Sawyer.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I have had several reminders recently that we are not promised tomorrow. I have a Uncle in a battle for his life against lung and liver cancer. Today I read this devastating story. Steven Curtis Chapman, a christian musician, and his family lost their youngest daughter in a tragic accident. You can read the details here and see a sweet video of Maria here.
I can only begin to imagine what these two families are going through. It does however give me a clearer focus and purpose. My prayer is that I will live each day I'm blessed with serving the Lord and treasuring every precious moment with my family.
Picture borrowed from allposters.com.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
5 jobs I've had:
- Golden Coral Steak House
- Advance Auto Parts
- A window factory print shop
- Radford University Library
- Wife and Mommy- by far the best job and the only one I ever really wanted!
5 Movies I like (disclaimer: IF the children let me pick these are my requests)
- Mary Poppins
- Monster's Inc.
- Winnie The Pooh
- Time Changers
- Beverly Hillbillies on DVD
5 TV shows
- Biggest Loser (mine and Tishas) It's really ridiculous how hooked I get!
- Wheel of Fortune
- People's Court
- Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs
- the local news, especially the weather
5 Places I've lived
- Price's Fork, VA
- Florence, SC
- Goldsboro, NC
- Christiansburg, VA
5 Favorite foods
- Coffee...cold, hot, frozen...But mostly I just really look forward to my morning cuppa with lots of cream!
- deserts in general, ice cream, cheese cake, you name it! You know ladies that say "oh, that_____ it's so rich, I can only eat a bite or two." Puleeze, not this girl:0)
- coconut, the taste and smell!
- Italian food
- salads, I love a good salad!
5 Places I'd like to be
- Closer to family, my family and in-laws are all out of state, we miss out on a lot.
- Hilton Head Island, SC with my family during off season
- Any quiet beach anywhere with just my family
- Home, really there's no place like home!
Now I'm tagging Sarah!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Here are the ingredients as listed on the box...
durum whole wheat flour and semolina blend, whole flaxseed mill (adds the heart healthy omega 3's), wheat fiber, thiamin monotrate, niacin, riboflavin, iron, folic acid.
Now go buy some, cook it up and try it, you will like it!
Monday, May 5, 2008
In honor of Abby's eleventh birthday, here are eleven words to describe her...
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Friday, May 2, 2008
Wendy's hair is getting so long. She is learning to brush it and can put it up in a pony tail all by herself.
Wendy loves to play babies and puppies. She would drop any inside fun to go outside and ride her scooter or jump on the trampoline!
Happy Birthday Wendy, we love you!