Friday, May 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again!

Tisha has tagged me to share some things about myself. As I made my list I realized how boring I am, but even those that know me well will probably learn something they didn't know!
5 jobs I've had:

  1. Golden Coral Steak House
  2. Advance Auto Parts
  3. A window factory print shop
  4. Radford University Library
  5. Wife and Mommy- by far the best job and the only one I ever really wanted!

5 Movies I like (disclaimer: IF the children let me pick these are my requests)

  1. Mary Poppins
  2. Monster's Inc.
  3. Winnie The Pooh
  4. Time Changers
  5. Beverly Hillbillies on DVD

5 TV shows

  1. Biggest Loser (mine and Tishas) It's really ridiculous how hooked I get!
  2. Wheel of Fortune
  3. People's Court
  4. Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs
  5. the local news, especially the weather

5 Places I've lived

  1. Price's Fork, VA
  2. Florence, SC
  3. Goldsboro, NC
  4. Christiansburg, VA
  5. Staunton,VA

5 Favorite foods

  1. Coffee...cold, hot, frozen...But mostly I just really look forward to my morning cuppa with lots of cream!
  2. deserts in general, ice cream, cheese cake, you name it! You know ladies that say "oh, that_____ it's so rich, I can only eat a bite or two." Puleeze, not this girl:0)
  3. coconut, the taste and smell!
  4. Italian food
  5. salads, I love a good salad!

5 Places I'd like to be

  1. Home
  2. Closer to family, my family and in-laws are all out of state, we miss out on a lot.
  3. Hilton Head Island, SC with my family during off season
  4. Any quiet beach anywhere with just my family
  5. Home, really there's no place like home!

Now I'm tagging Sarah!

3 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Thanks for doing this!! NOT boring at all. I also LOVE the weather and coffee with LOTS of cream.

Oh and the dessert... there is no too rich for me either! :)

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Monica,
Thanks for tagging me! This one looks like fun! And I am with y'all on the desserts that are 'too rich' thing...

I'll post mine on Monday!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I (finally) just published my post! Thanks for the tag, that WAS a fun one ;)