Saturday, May 10, 2008

Super Savings Saturday




Highlights from CVS:
at least six months worth of trash bags
baby wipes for at least 6 weeks
bubbles and gum to entertain at ball games
Allergy meds for Anna (cvs brand is working very well for her)
brownies for a cook out at a friend's house
milk for the week
M&M'S for my husband who doesn't like chocolate?!?but is addicted to any variety of M&M's with nuts!
dog food for our pooch who will love me and cvs for some brand name chow! free with coupon here
50 FREE photos, if your not taking advantage of the 10 free photo coupon that prints out with the $3/15 coupon you really should!
coffee for me:0)
Total out of pocket $1.91
Extra Care Bucks for next week $31.94




3 comments:

Denise Sawyer said...

Great Job!!
You never cease to amaze me!!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Monica said...

That, my friend, is amazing!! Great job!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Awesome deals! I do need to take advantage of the CVS photo coupon. Thanks for the reminder!