- enchilada casserole, (doubled) rice, green salad
- quiche with broccoli , cheddar, and turkey bacon
- taco soup, tortilla chips
- grilled trout, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies
- stuffed shells, green salad
- homemade pizza
Quiche with broccoli, cheddar, and turkey bacon
6 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups whole milk
salt and pepper, and a dash or two of nutmeg
2 cups broccoli
4 slices turkey bacon
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
1 pie crust for 9 inch pie pan
Directions: Fry bacon and chop into small pieces. Saute or lightly steam broccoli. Preheat oven to 375* Form crust into pie pan. Beat eggs with milk and salt and pepper. Layer the cheese bacon and broccoli in bottom of crust. Gently pour egg mixture over the layers. Bake 35 minutes or until eggs are set in the center. Cool for 15 minutes and serve.
Note: I make two for my family.
This is the recipe I used as a guide.
Menu plan monday is being hosted by $5 dinners this week!