Saturday, October 4, 2008

CVS

We shopped CVS for the first time in several weeks because all of our ECB's were to expire on Tuesday. I decided to try a store in town that I had only been in once before. I checked with the manager first to make sure he accepted internet printable coupons and he did! I had several coupons I had printed for the post it note deal. Also an FYI for fellow shoppers, I called customer service last week to ask about store policy concerning expired ECB's. It is CVS policy to accept expired ECB's up to two weeks past expiration; however the final decision is up to the individual store managers. I had a customer reward ECB that had expired and I had thrown away. Customer service renewed it for me and it printed at this last trip! Thanks CVS!
In summary, I went in with a non-detailed list and a fist full of manufacurers coupons and did four transactions to roll my ECB's. I spent around $5 out of pocket!

I got these groceris at Wal-mart this week for $1.96! You can use links for Kashi and vlassic pickles and tons of great coupon matches for Wal-mart at The Centsible Sawyer.

The Centsible Sawyer and Money Saving Mom have all the details you'll need to shop CVS and Wal-mart every week!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Nice deals! Especially the CVS trip.