Monday, April 14, 2008

Remember To Pray

Let's remember to pray for all those that lost family and friends in the Virginia Tech tragedy. Also, remember those that were injured and the hundreds that bravely responded to the call that day on campus. Their lives were surely changed forever.
I will not forget the feeling in my stomach as I heard the news start to be reported and dropping to my knees to pray. We live about 35 minutes from Tech where Tommy graduated and I have family that works on campus and many that live close by. We will not forget!

Go Hokies!!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

has it been a year already? i lived in va at the time and i remember hearing the reports ar the ymca...i thought, "this really can't be happening." my prayers are with the families and anyone else affected by this tragedy.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe it's already been a year. I live in Salem and one of the victims was a friend of mine. My prayers are with everyone involved with this horrible tragedy.

*I think I found your blog from another frugal blog on the net and didn't realize you were from VA until now.*

~Sherri