Saturday, December 20, 2008

Food Lion and CVS

Our Food Lion only marks down meats but ,I am finding that it is worth a trip in to get these deals. They mark down well before the sell by dates too! I purchased the following:
  • 6 pounds of frozen vegetables
  • 2 loaves whole grain bread
  • 2 pounds deli turkey
  • 13 one pound packs of beef hot dogs
  • 2 1/3 pounds sliced honey ham
  • 4 pound whole tyson chicken
  • 11 pound Smithfield ham
  • 3 pound boneless pork loin
  • 4 1/3 pound pork roast

Total spent $55.89 ($1.16/lb.) for meats and veggies

It was a pretty good week at CVS too. I spent more cash than usual because I started with only 5 extra care bucks. I did four transactions rolling extra care bucks and had one 5 off 30 that came by email. I spent about $10 cash and ended with a 7.99 ECB and 3.00 ECB. Next week is looking really good! Be sure to check out Southern Savers for all the details!

No comments: