Friday, March 28, 2008

Frugal Friday

I love the frugal Friday posts at Crystal's blog. I have learned so many neat things from all the creative women that participate each week.

I have a simple tip that helped me this week. I made two pans of lasagna one evening and the directions say to bake them covered with aluminum foil. I have not had any foil for a while now. I normally pick this up at the dollar store. It's one of those things that I would rather not spend money on. Instead of foil I covered the two 9x13 glass pans with two cookie sheets and it worked great! The lasagna baked up perfectly. Like I said, simple, but I was happy not to have dry lasagna! I will share this recipe soon too, because one of the ingredients is one of my new favorite things!

3 comments:

My name is Michelle. said...

Very creative!

Monica said...

Can't wait for the recipe. I do not make a good lasagna.

Renee said...

I love lasagna! I do need to do this more often. That way I can just freeze and pull out on those hectic days that seem to pop up and add a fresh yummy salad, and some fruit for dessert and dinner is made.

Thanks for sharing:)
Renee